#1 Best Selling IGNOU BCOS-185 Help-Book & Study-Guide in IGNOU Marketplaces.
Get Good Marks in your BCOMG Entrepreneurship Programme in the Term-End Exams even if you are busy in your job or profession.
We've sold over 15,755,118 Help Books and Delivered 17,112,235 Assignments Since 2002.
As our customers will tell you...yes, it really result-oriented.
IGNOU BCOS-185 Code Details
IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University)
BAG, BSCG, BCOMG
Skill Enhancement Courses (SEC)
Buy BCOS-185 Help Book
IGNOU BCOS-185 English Topics Covered
Block 1 - Entrepreneurship: A Perspective
- Unit 1 - An Introduction to Entrepreneurship
- Unit 2 - Entrepreneurial Eco-system
- Unit 3 - Dimensions of Entrepreneurship
- Unit 4 - Entrepreneurs Competencies
Block 2 - Business Idea Selection and Feasibility
- Unit 1 - Business Opportunity Identification and Selection
- Unit 2 - Market Research
- Unit 3 - Business Plan Preparation
- Unit 4 - Business Plan Feasibility
- Unit 5 - Business Plan Implementation
Block 3 - Mobilising Resources and Start-up
- Unit 1 - Start-up Initiatives
- Unit 2 - Mobilising Financial Resources
- Unit 3 - Mobilising Non-Financial Resources
Block 4 - Entrepreneurship and Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMES)
- Unit 1 - Entrepreneurship Development and MSMES
- Unit 2 - Family Businesses in India
- Unit 3 - Success Stories
IGNOU BCOS-185 (July 2021 - January 2022) Assignment Questions
Section – A
Q.1 “There are multiple theories which form the basis of conceptual domain of entrepreneurship.” Enumerate.
Q.2 What is Idea Generation? Discuss the different techniques of Idea Generation.
Q.3 What is a Start-up? Enumerate the reasons for failure of Start-ups and the measures to overcome them.
Q.4 What are non-financial resources? Discuss the different types of non-financial resources
required for setting up and growth of business enterprises.
Q.5 What do you mean by Family Business? Discuss the importance of family business in India and the major challenges faced them.
Section – B
Q.6 Discuss the key elements of business process.
Q.7 Discuss the factors influencing entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Q.8 Discuss the importance of Project Feasibility Analysis.
Q.9 Explain the factors which play an important role in the choice of a suitable source of finance.
Q.10 Discuss the role of MSMEs in the development of entrepreneurship in India.
Section – C
Q.11 Write short notes on the following:
(a) Detailed Project Report
(b) Interpersonal Skills
Q.12 Differentiate between the following:
(a) Social Entrepreneurs and Cultural Entrepreneurs
(b) Urban Market Research and Rural Market ResearchBuy BCOS-185 Assignment