The use of your personal Data
We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- Our registration form requires users/students to give specific information (i.e. name, address, course, e-mail address, mobile number) and other demographic information. We use this specific information to uniquely identify you as a unique user/member of our community & to manage your account.The Personal Data collected from you is used to give you access to different functionalities of the Services available to you as a registered user and to tailor the user's experience at our site,for their maximum benefit, showing them content that we think they may be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences
- We also use the contact information from the registration form to send the user promotional material based on the options & specific choices the user has opted for.To send them newsletters, special promotional offers and general information about other related products, services and events similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about (only if you have not opted not to receive them).
- The user's contact information is also used to contact the user when necessary by email., telephone calls, SMS, or other forms of electronic communication, such as mobile apps, related products or services chosen by them. This may include the security updates as well when necessary.
- That apart, your information may be used for purposes, such as data analysis, usage trends, effectiveness of promotional campaigns and evaluation of our products, services, marketing and your experience by using access logs to track the usage trend to further improve upon the site for the benefit of the user.
Furthermore, the user's IP address is used to help in identifying the user, track their site usage pattern, understand what attracts the user back to the site, which modules are most preferred by the members and to gather broad demographic information.
Demographic and profile data may also be used to help us understand market characteristics and trends.
- We may also use the information collected for executing a contract: such as the development, compliance and undertaking of a contract to purchase the products, items or services sold to you or of any other contract with us through the service.
- This data could also be used in case of any business transfers: such as to evaluate or execute a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of either a part of or all of our assets, In the event of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings, in such cases, Personal Data held by us about our service users is counted as assets to be transferred.
Sharing of your personal Data
At times your personal information may be shared by us in the following manner :
This information may be shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis and will not include any personally identifying information.
- We may share your personal information with certain Service Providers to evaluate and analyze the use of our service, and they may need to contact You.
- For business transfers your personal information may be shared in connection with negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company as mentioned earlier.
- We may also share your personal information with our business partners for the purpose of offering you certain products, services or promotions.
- In case you share personal information or interact in the public areas with other users, your information may be viewed by all users on that platform and could be publicly distributed. In case you register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your name, profile, pictures and description of your activity may be visible to your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media.
- It is also possible that we may share your personal information for other purposes, however, that will happen with your consent only!
Retaining of your Personal Data
Transfer of your Personal Data
We process all your information, including Personal Information at the Company's offices and other places where the partners involved in the processing may be located. Our offices could shift locations over time also. Therefore your information may be on — systems & computers located outside of your state, province, country and governmental jurisdiction. By submitting your information you are agreeing to the transfer.
Disclosing of your Personal Data
Your data may also be disclosed if required by any Law Enforcement Agencies.
The company may also disclose your personal information to
- Protect and/or defend its own rights or property.
- Prevent or investigate any possibility of misconduct or wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- Protect the personal safety of users of the service in particular or the public in general.
- Protect itself against any possible legal liability.
Safeguarding your Personal Data
We take the security of your Personal Data very seriously and it is extremely important to us.We take all possible measures of security while collecting, processing, storing or transferring your data. However no method of transmission over the Internet, or any method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We use all commercially and legally acceptable means of protecting your Personal Data, however we still cannot guarantee its total security.
Children's Personal Information
We do not knowingly collect data from minors without parental consent. In case that happens inadvertently and you as a parent discover this. We request you to contact us and inform us immediately and we will take all necessary steps to remove that information from our systems.
By using this site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by us for the purpose outlined above.
Users may also choose not to receive future mailings, see -- the choice/opt-out section below.
Choice to Opt Out of Mailing Lists
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the user. This site gives users the option of not sending any promotional mails to them by letting them choose appropriately during registration itself.
Dispute Resolution Statement
Contacting Us at Gullybaba.com
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with us at gullybaba.com, you can contact our Customer Support for accurate and precise clarification of your questions.
By email: [email protected]
By phone: 9313684768