As you already know you have to register yourself for Convocation, if you want your original degree. The notification for the 36th Convocation has been issued by Indira Gandhi National Open University. If you are eligible for the Notification, please do register yourself for the Convocation. Your degree will be complete only after you register yourself for the Convocation. You need to pay the fee in order to complete your registration.
Important Information Regarding the Convocation
- The 36th Convocation of IGNOU is going to be held in the next one or two month/s.
- All those students who have completed their programs of study in December, 2021 and June, 2022 Term End Examinations, are eligible for the award of original certificate at this Convocation.
- The students must attend the Convocation and collect the certificate at their Regional Centre, no matter whether they belong to and not, at any other Regional Centre.
- The students must fill their present address where they want to receive their Degree/Diploma or Certificate.
- The students may “attend the Convocation either in Person or receive their Degree/Diploma by Post.”
- If the Convocation is not held at the Regional Centre where the students belong to, due to some unavoidable reason, in that situation, the students will have to attend the Convocation at a nearby Regional Centre, which may be mostly in the same state or a nearby state. If the students fail to attend the Convocation, their Degree/Diploma will be sent to their address through post. However, the intimation will be issued later on.
- If the students do not get the invitation to attend the Convocation(though normally students do get the invitation), or if they fail to attend the Convocation even after the submission of fee, they will receive their Degree/Diploma through post sent by their concerned Regional Centre after the Convocation. However, in case of P.G. Certificate/Certificate Programs, it will be sent by Headquarters. So, such students need to contact their concerned Regional Centre, where they belong to/Headquarters.
Note: Please keep on visiting us to know about all the latest information/updates in this regard.
Important Information Regarding Registration
- The eligible students need to register themselves for receiving their Degree/Diploma/Certificate and pay the fee only through online mode.
- The amount of the fee is as under:
- D/M.Phil/Master’s Degree/Bachelor Degree/PG Diploma/Diploma Programmes= Rs. 600
- PG Certificate/Certificate Programmes=Rs. 200
The requisite fee can be paid online through the following modes:
- Debit/ Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay) of any bank.
- Net Banking
For general queries on the Convocation, students may contact at the following number 011-29572224 and E-mail:- [email protected]
The direct link of the convocation is as under:
We have made a dedicated video on Online Registration for 36th Convocation of IGNOU. Here is the link of that video: