#1 Best Selling IGNOU Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 4087 Students
Get IGNOU MEG-16 Assignments Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2023 - January 2024) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment MEG-16 - Indian Folk Literature in English Translation? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2023 - January 2024 session. The code for the assignment is MEG-16 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the MA Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
1. Give your views on the oral epics of India and justify your points with reference to the oral epics in your syllabi.
2. Critically appreciate the text, ‘Ramayana in Modern South India’, edited by Paula Richman.
3. Write short notes on the following:
a) Folk Culture of Odisha
b) Maila Anchal
c) The Dilemma
4. How does Raja Rao’s ‘Kanthanpura’ reflect the Gandhian Concerns?
5. What are the different elements that influence folk, popular and film and make them a part of our culture?
6. Discuss Girish Karnad’s engagements with myth, history and folktale.
1. Discuss Identity and Hybridity, Kshetra and Desha vis-à-vis folklore and culture studies in India.
2. What are the major thematic and narrative concerns in folk literature?
3. Discuss the seminal contributions of A K Ramanujan to folk literature, especially to folktales.
4. What is the difference between the tribal and folk cultures in any given culture? Discuss with case studies.
5. Discuss the folk elements in T Shankar Pillai’s novel, Chemmeen.
6. Discuss the folk theatrical forms—Jatra, Kathakali, Tamasha, Nautanki and Pala—with examples of your choice from different Indian regions.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the MA English you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.