#1 Best Selling IGNOU Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 2437 Students
Get IGNOU MEG-15 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2022 - January 2023) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment MEG-15 - Comparative Literature: Theory and practice? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2022 - January 2023 session. The code for the assignment is MEG-15 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the MA Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
1. How does the study of comparative literature affect our understanding of world literature?
2. What do you understand by “telling” and “re-telling”? Illustrate
3. Select a book/story you have read which has also been turned into a film and see how the change of presentation has affected the work.
4. What is ‘inter-literariness’? Explain with relevant examples.
5. Explain ‘magical realism’ with examples from texts/films you have read/seen.
Attempt any five of the following:
1. Comparative Literature cannot be understood without reference to world literatures. Do you agree? Elaborate.
2. In what ways do cultural studies intersect with the study of literature?
3. How does the oral tradition reflect the social life of a community? Give examples.
4. How does interliterariness allow scholars to compare and understand various literatures?
5. How do the ‘centre’ and ‘periphery’ work in terms of interpretation of texts and themes? Illustrate.
6. Life Writings of marginalized groups is not just a description of the life of one individual. Do you agree? Give reasons.
7. Explain how magical realism compels the reader to believe in the incidents narrated.
8. How do re-tellings offer shifts of perspective? Illustrate.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the MA English you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.