#1 Best Selling IGNOU Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 2610 Students
Get IGNOU MEG-12 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2022 - January 2023) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment MEG-12 - A Survey Course In 20th Century Canadian Literature? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2022 - January 2023 session. The code for the assignment is MEG-12 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the MA Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
1 What are some major concerns that dominate 20th century Canadian Literature? Give a reasoned answer.
2 Write a detailed note on the contributions of Atwood and Ondaatje to recent Canadian poetry.
3 Write a detailed note on the genre of the Canadian long poem.
4 Write a detailed note on the main character of the novel Surfacing.
5 Gabrielle Roy very realistically presents the lives of the people of Quebec in her novel The Tin Flute. Discuss it with examples from the novel.
6 In what ways is The English Patient a modernist novel? Discuss it.
7 Attempt a critical assessment of “A Mother in India”.
8 Wo are the main characters in The Tin Flute? Who emerges as the most arresting character from among these?
9 ‘Characterization in The Ecstasy of Rita Joe follows allegorical writing in its accent on white and black shades of characters.’ Critically comment.
10 What are the various types of criticism that Frye talks about in Anatomy of Criticism?
Attempt all TEN questions and answer each question in approximately 600 words.
1. It is important to know the history of a nation in order to understand its literature. Keeping this in mind trace the different stages of Canadian history from the First settlers to the present age.
2. The experience of wrestling with a rigorous climate and wilderness have shaped the Canadian imagination. Do you agree? Give reasons for your answer.
3. Write a detailed note on the genre of the Canadian long poem.
4. Attempt a detailed analysis of the poem ‘Envoi’ by Eli Mandel.
5. What are the major themes present in the novel Surfacing.
6. Write a detailed note on ‘Naturalism’ and show how it is reflected in the novel ‘The Tin Flute.
7. Write in detail how modernism and post modernism is reflected in the novel The English Patient.
8. After reading the story “Where is the Voice Coming From”, would you say that history has been distorted by the Whites?
9. What is the theme of the play The Ecstasy of Rita Joe?
10. Write a note on Northrop Frye’s ‘Conclusion’ to A Literary History of Canada.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the MA English you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.