#1 Best Selling IGNOU Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 4226 Students
Get IGNOU MEG-07 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2022 - January 2023) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment MEG-07 - Indian English Literature? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2022 - January 2023 session. The code for the assignment is MEG-07 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the MA Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
1. Write short note on:
a) Forms of Prose
b) Narrative technique in The Four Daughter
c) Vikarm Seth’s Prose Style
d) Social and Cultural situations in India during Derozio’s time
2. Comment on the structure and techniques used by Anita Desai in Clear Light of the Day.
3. In Kanthapura, Raja Rao conveys a purely Indian experience through the foreign medium of the English Language. Comment.
4. What makes India special for Aurobindo is “spirituality made the leading motive and the determining power of both the inner and the outer life.” Do you agree? Elaborate Aurbindo’s view on Indian Culture.
5. Mulk Raj Anand’s novel portrays Indian social problems realistically. Discuss with reference to the novel Untouchable.
Attempt all questions. All questions carry equal marks.
1. Write short note on:
a) Forms of Hind Swaraj
b) Women in Kanthapura
c) The Harikatha Element
d) The Title of Midnight’s Children
e) Roopa’s role in Tara
2. Discuss Raja Rao’s novel Kanthapura as a novel written in the Gandhian spirit.
3. What are the major issues in the poetry of Sri Aurobindo?
4. Discuss the personalities of Bim and Tara as depicted in Clear Light of Day.
5. Discuss Amitav Ghosh as a writer of travelogues.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the MA English you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.