#1 Best Selling IGNOU CBCS Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 1899 Students
Get IGNOU BEVAE-181 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2020 - January 2021) in English and Hindi Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment BEVAE-181 - Environmental Studies? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English and Hindi language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of Environmental Studies, for the July 2020 - January 2021 session. The code for the assignment is BEVAE-181 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the BAG, BCOMG, BSCG, BSC (Honours), BA (Honours), BAVTM Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
1. “Sustainable development is an ideal goal towards which all human societies need to be moving” Justify the statement in about 250 words
2. Differentiate between the following terms by giving suitable examples in about 125 words each:
(a) Genetic and species diversity
(b) Direct and indirect use value of biodiversity
3. Answer the following questions in about 150 words each.
(a) What is biodiversity hotspot? Why is India considered as a mega biodiversity hotspot?
(b) Describe the life forms of aquatic ecosystem found in different zones with suitable examples and diagrams.
(c) Differentiate between the surface and ground water. Describe the factors responsible for degradation of water.
(d) Write a short note on nitrogen cycle with the help of a diagram.
4. Why is there a need for participatory forest management? How does Forest Right Act, 2006 helps tribal and forest dwellers? Explain with suitable examples in about 200 words.
5. Critically evaluate non-polluting energy systems in India. Elucidate your answer with suitable examples in about 200 words.
6. Explain the following terms in about 60 words each:
(a) Environmental Justice
(b) Agenda 21
(c) Greenhouse Effect
(d) Climate change
7. Answer the following questions in about 150 words each.
(a) Explain any four impacts of improper waste disposal with suitable examples.
(b) What is Ozone Layer Depletion? Describe its effects.
(c) Describe the role of Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) as an institution for monitoring the pollution levels of environment.
(d) How do collective actions help in addressing environmental issues and concerns? Explain.
8. “Protected areas play a very important role in in-situ conservation of species.” Elucidate the statement with respect to present day context in about 200 words.
9. ‘Polluted water is a threat to our health and survival of life forms” Explain it with respect to different agents of water pollutants in about 200 words.
10. How do natural disasters as floods and cyclones adversely affect the lives and properties? Explain your answer with suitable examples in about 250 words.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.