#1 Best Selling IGNOU CBCS Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 2293 Students
Get IGNOU BEGS-183 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2020 - January 2021) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment BEGS-183 - Writing and Study Skills? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2020 - January 2021 session. The code for the assignment is BEGS-183 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the BAG, BSCG Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
I. Write short notes on the following:
1. Critical thinking strategies for good writing skills.
2. What are ‘homonyms’ and ‘homophones’? Give two examples of each.
3. Strategies for achieving coherence and cohesion in a paragraph.
4. The Cornell note-taking method.
5. Explain the terms ‘paraphrase’, ‘precis’ and ‘summary’ and show how they differ from each other.
II. Answer the following in around 150 words each:
1. “While writing, we need to develop the skill of analysing as well as synthesizing.” Explain.
2. What is ‘expository writing’? Describe, with examples, the techniques used to write expository texts.
3. Briefly describe the three major types of study skills and show how they help us to become better learners.
4. What aspects of format, structure, etiquette and language should be considered while writing an official email? Write an official email to the head of your institution keeping all these aspects in mind.
III. 1. Write a paragraph of about 150 words on the topic given below.
Underline the topic sentence after writing the paragraph.
“Water Conservation: a Challenge for India in the 21st Century.”
2. Write a well - developed composition on the topic given below:
“Social Media Usage: Advantages and Disadvantages.”
Your composition should have a clear introduction, body and conclusion.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.