#1 Best Selling IGNOU Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 4557 Students
Get IGNOU BEGE-108 Assignments Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2023 - January 2024) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment BEGE-108 - Reading the Novel? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2023 - January 2024 session. The code for the assignment is BEGE-108 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the BA Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
1. Write short notes on any two:
a) Structure and form of the novel.
b) The Indian English Novel after independence.
c) Women writers of the mid- twentieth century
d) The novel of the Diaspora
2. Would you agree that Dickens is a humanistic writer? Discuss your answer based on your reading of A Tale of Two Cities, No. 1 Branch Line: The Signal and any other novel by Dickens that you might have read.
3. Attempt an analysis of Achebe as a postcolonial writer. On the basis of on Things Fall Apart, and the other novels discussed in your study material.
4. Analyse Sunlight on a Broken Column as a partition novel told through the eyes of a child narrator. Does the type of narrator make a difference to the way in which events are perceived?
5. Read Paraja as an example of a subaltern novel. Does the ‘subaltern finally speak’? Give a detailed and reasoned answer.
1. Write short notes on any four:
a) Difference between a character and a caricature
b) Narrative modes and their types with merits and demerits
c) Humanistic concerns of Dickens
d) Portrayal of Poverty and Humanism by Dickens
e) Factors responsible for the Development of novel-writing in Africa.
f) Language and style of Things Fall Apart
2. Paraja depicts the rise and fall in fortunes of a tribal patriarch Sukru Jani and his family due to a complex network of social and economic circumstances. Comment.
3. What does Malgudi imply in R. K. Narayan’s novel and stories?
4. Comment on the major themes in the novels of Shashi Deshpande.
5. What is cultural assimilation? How does it affect markers of individuals in diasporic communities?
6. Write a critical note on the 19th century background against and how did it help shape ‘The Awakening’.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the BA English you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.