#1 Best Selling IGNOU CBCS Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 2035 Students
Get IGNOU BEGAE-182 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2020 - January 2021) in English Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment BEGAE-182 - English Communication Skills? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of English, for the July 2020 - January 2021 session. The code for the assignment is BEGAE-182 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the BAVTM, BSCG, BSC (Honours), BA (Honours), BAG Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
I. Answer the following in about 150 words each:
1. What do you understand by the term ‘non-verbal communication’?
2. What are the conventions of a conversation? How does it differ from other speech events?
3. What is meant by the ‘schema theory’? How is it important in understanding the reading process?
4. Discuss any two difficulties that learners of English as a second language are likely to encounter while learning English vocabulary.
5. What are the four levels of meaning that you need to be aware of as a reader?
II. 1. You are attending an International Conference in your city. You have just met a participant from the U.S.A. Write out a dialogue in 10 turns where both of you get introduced to each other and discuss your expectations from the conference.
2. You have been invited to speak in a webinar for high school students on the topic:
“Challenges faced by school students in India during the COVID-19 lockdown.”
Write out your speech in around 250 words.
III. 1. Discuss the semantic and linguistic barriers to communication. Give suitable examples.
2. “Writing is commonly seen as a three-way process: pre-writing, writing and re-writing.” Explain this statement.
3. A group of four students have been given the following topic for group discussion.
‘Internet usage by school students: issues and challenges.”
Write out the discussion giving at least 3 turns to each student.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the BAG English you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.