#1 Best Selling IGNOU CBCS Assignments in All Available in Market
Bought By: 2092 Students
Get IGNOU BECC-133 Assigment Soft Copy ready for Download in PDF for (July 2020 - January 2021) in English and Hindi Language.
Are you looking to download a PDF soft copy of the Solved Assignment BECC-133 - Principles of Macroeconomics-I? Then GullyBaba is the right place for you. We have the Assignment available in English and Hindi language.
This particular Assignment references the syllabus chosen for the subject of Economics, for the July 2020 - January 2021 session. The code for the assignment is BECC-133 and it is often used by students who are enrolled in the BAG Degree.
Once students have paid for the Assignment, they can Instantly Download to their PC, Laptop or Mobile Devices in soft copy as a PDF format. After studying the contents of this Assignment, students will have a better grasp of the subject and will be able to prepare for their upcoming tests.
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each. Each question carries 20 marks. Word limit does not apply in the case of numerical questions.
1. Explain how the circular flows of income and output in a three sector economy take place. Draw appropriate diagram to substantiate your answer. Point out the leakages from the circular flows.
2. (a) Describe the functions of money.
(b) What according to Keynes are the factors that lead to demand for money?
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each. Each question carries 10 marks. Word limit does not apply in the case of numerical questions.
3. Why did the classical economists fail to explain the Great Depression? What is the Keynesian explanation for the same?
4. Give a brief account of the various instruments of monetary policy.
5. What according to Keynes are the components of aggregate demand? Describe how equilibrium output is determined in the simple Keynesian model.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each. Each question carries 6 marks.
6. Explain the concept of liquidity trap.
7. With an example, explain the concept of double counting.
8. For a three sector economy the following are given:
𝐶 = 30 + 0.75𝑌, I = 30, G = 40
where C = consumption, I = investment, and G = government expenditure. Find out the equilibrium output level. Find out the value of investment multiplier.
9. What is meant by net exports? What are the determinants of net exports?
10. What type of fiscal policy should the government adopt during recession? Justify your answer.
Answer the following Descriptive Category Questions in about 500 words each.
Answer the following Middle Category Questions in about 250 words each.
Answer the following Short Category Questions in about 100 words each.
The IGNOU open learning format requires students to submit study Assignments. Here is the final end date of the submission of this particular assignment according to the university calendar.
Here are the PDF files that you can Download for this Assignment. You can pick the language of your choice and see other relevant information such as the Session, File Size and Format.
In this section you can find other relevant information related to the Assignment you are looking at. It will give you an idea of what to expect when downloading a PDF soft copy from GullyBaba.
In addition to this Assignment, there are also other Assignments related to the BAG Economics you are preparing for. Here we have listed other Assignments that were bought along with this one.