There are some key points related to IGNOU PTS 5 Project that you need to know. The knowledge of these will not only ease the process of IGNOU PTS 5 Project Making, but will also help you prepare a project that impresses your examiner. These points are discussed under the heading of Frequently Asked Questions.
FAQs- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. What are the last dates for IGNOU PTS 5 SYNOPSIS and IGNOU PTS 5 REPORT Submission?
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 30th September
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 31st March
IGNOU PROPOSAL/SYNOPSIS: 31st March
IGNOU PROJECT REPORT/DISSERTATION: 30th September
Note: Ignou has the discretion to change the date. So, you are advised to remain in touch with the official site.
Q2. What are the criteria for submission of IGNOU PTS 5 SYNOPSIS?
The process of submission of IGNOU PTS 5Synopsis is as follows:
- The learner prepares the IGNOU project report proposal/synopsis and submits it at the study centre.
- The project proposal is submitted in A4 size paper typed in double space along with a consent letter of the Guide and the pro forma for approval.
- The learner retains a copy of the synopsis. Proposals not accompanying the required papers will not be considered for approval.
- Proposal is submitted before the last date of submission.
- The Program In-Charge of the Study Centre examines the proposals and gives approval/disapproval.
- If it is disapproved, it is conveyed to the learner and modification is suggested. The learner makes the suggested modifications and resubmits the synopsis to the study center.
Q3. What are some important points to remember during the submission of the IGNOU PTS 5 SYNOPSIS?
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU PTS 5 should be written prominently on the envelope and should be submitted at the Study Centre.
Ensure the inclusion of the following while submitting the proposal:
- Pro forma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both, the learner and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide duly signed by him/her (in the case where the Academic Counselor is not the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project