Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has included Applied Sanskrit subjects in BA courses for students. For the application, first go to the official website of IGNOU Ignou i.e., ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in.
Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has launched a new course for students. IGNOU has included Applied Sanskrit subjects in the BA course. Now students can do a three-year undergraduate course in Sanskrit subject. It will be taught in Hindi at IGNOU. Now students can do B.A. Sanskrit from distance. Interested candidates can apply through ignouadmission.samarth.edu., the official website of IGNOU.
Eligibility: In order to apply for the course, it is mandatory to pass the class 12th examination from any recognized board. The programme to launch the BA Applied Sanskrit course was inaugurated by IGNOU Vice-Chancellor Nageshwar Rao. The medium of the Sanskrit course is Hindi and its duration is 3 years. The fee for the BA Applied Sanskrit course is Rs. 4,500 annually.
• First of all, go to the official website ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in IGNOU.
• Log in with your registration number. If you are applying for the first time, then register yourself first.
• Enter your personal information, education, and qualifications.
• Upload all the required documents and photos and pay the application fee.
• Submit the form. Download and keep it safe for admission.
For admission, registration fee, and tuition fees will have to be paid 4500 rupees per year.
• IGNOU new course BA gender studies:]
• Recently IGNOU has also launched a new BA course on Gender Studies (BAGS) in Open Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The tuition fee for the programme will be Rs 4500 per annum. The application process will remain the same as before.