Students are checking new schedules to avoid any kind of inconvenience
There is big news for all those students of IGNOU who have not appeared for the TEE. The news also holds significance for those who have yet to submit their assignments. The excerpt of the press note was quoted through Tweet which is as follows:
The last date for Fresh Admission/Re-registration for all programs offered in ODL/Online mode for the July 2023 session has been extended till 31st August 2023.
However, it is important to mention here that the appearing students will need to complete their registration for the ODL Program, i.e. Open and Distance Learning Programs through the official websites of IGNOU, i.e. ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in and ignouiop.samarth.edu.in.
IGNOU had previously set the deadline for registration on August 21, 2023. So, according to that, no application could be entertained beyond that date. But now, with the extension of the deadline by the esteemed university, the students of IGNOU can apply for IGNOU re-registration, in 2023.
So, here is the Registration Process:
• A page will pop up in front of you with having link for the July 2023 re-registration and admission. Click on that link.
• Now, you will be asked to Create a username and password. Create these.
• Now, click on "Submit", after filling up all the necessary details.
• The created username will be sent to your given e-mail and SMS.
• Now to Log in, enter the username and password.
• Complete the application fee payment.
• Now, for future reference, get the copy of the confirmation downloaded and printed.
It is worthwhile to mention here that there is a dedicated fee structure for the re-registration of each and every course.
Hence, the students will have to review the fee structure of IGNOU in order to know for sure the amount to be paid at the time of completing the re-registration form for any program.
The process of the July 2023 re-registration had begun on May 8 itself through the official Samarth portal of IGNOU.