The last date for IGNOU July Admission for the academic year 2023-24, has been extended to September 30th, 2023. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for July session admission to 30th September 2023 for both online and Open and Distance Learning (ODL) programmes except for the certificate courses. The university has also extended the last date for re-registration, charging a late fee of Rs. 200. The eligible candidates who haven’t applied yet, can fill out the application form for admission. And, the previous semester or previous year students can also re-register themselves on the official website of the University.
IGNOU offers fresh admission and re-registration to the candidates. The students who desire to enrol for new admissions for the ODL programme, have to register at @ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in. For admission to online programmes, the aspirants have to register at @ignouiop.samarth.edu.in. To know the last date for re-registration along with a late fee of Rs. 200 for online and ODL programs, the students shall visit the official website of the IGNOU
• The applicants must provide accurate email addresses and mobile numbers.
• Candidates must carefully select their courses and ensure that they’re well-versed with the program information.
• Be alert while making payments.
• Applicants shouldn’t wait for the last date of submission.
• Students can also use other modes of payment such as credit cards, debit cards, or net banking.
• The following documents should be submitted by the candidates for registration:
Scanned Photo of less than 100 KB
Scanned Signature of less than 100 KB
Scanned copy of educational qualification (less than 200 KB)
Scanned copy of experience certificate (if any) of less than 200 KB
Scanned copy of category certificate of less than 200 KB (for SC/ST/OBC)