The fever of the World Book Fair is all set to catch Book Lovers from the entire length and breadth of India. Even overseas book lovers and publishers have started pouring into Delhi in order to witness the World Book Fair first-hand. The common question that is being asked by book lovers all around happens to be:-
This year, France is going to be the Guest of Honour country for this mega event. Therefore, the foreigners in sizeable numbers also ask: How to get the world book fair 2023 ticket? As most of them might be first-time visitors of not only Pragati Maidan, the venue of the World Book Fair, but also Delhi itself, the question is but natural.
In this blog, we are going to share with you both online and offline ways to get the world book fair ticket 2023. So, read this blog till the end.
• Visit the official website of NBT that is https://www.nbtindia.gov.in/
• Tap on the NDWBF 2023 Entry Ticket option at the top of the official website page.
• Select the NDWBF visiting date from the option given in the list of dates.
• Enter the number of tickets you want to purchase.
• Click on the Book NDWBF Entry Ticket Now option on the page.
• On the next Page, you will find payment options, you can choose the suitable mode to pay for entry Tickets.
• After making payment you will get a ticket with QR Code on your phone.
You have to show the ticket to the scanner at the entry gate of Pragati Maidan Exhibition Ground.
Those book lovers, Who want to purchase tickets offline, do not have a dearth of options at the World Book Fair 2023. Near the entrance of the venue of the World Book Fair 2023, i.e. Pragati Maidan, the tickets will be available. If the sources of NBT are to be believed, the tickets will be available at Rs. 50. However, it is important to mention here that there might be a long queue. As this year's World Book Fair is going to take place after a gap of two years, the influx of people is expected at an all-time high.