Customized MBA Synopsis & Report
(Customized) IGNOU MBA PROJECTS/Synopsis-MS100, FOR HR, MARKETING OR FINANCE
CUSTOMIZED PROJECT WITH REJECTION SUPPORT
WE PROVIDE ONLY SOFT COPY.
(Customized) IGNOU MBA PROJECTS/Synopsis-MS-100 FOR HR | MARKETING | FINANCE
CUSTOMIZED PROJECT WITH REJECTION SUPPORT
Get Project Report only in Softcopy
GET THE COMPLTETE PROJECT SYNOPSIS & REPORT IN Rs. 4000/-
A student pursuing MBA from IGNOU requires MS-100 project thesis; in order to complete the MBA Degree from IGNOU, it is obligatory to complete the MBA Dissertation. The objective of the project course is to help the students develop ability to apply multi-disciplinary concepts, tools and techniques to solve organisational problems.
As per the requirements of IGNOU students, we provide complete thesis (including project and synopsis) in just Rs. 4000/-. We provide the thesis in soft copy for the convenience to the students. All students may order any report. They may even suggest their own title on which we will provide thesis.
which we will provide thesis.
The thesis contains the following major headings in the project report:
- Chapter-1 (Introduction)
- Chapter-2 (Review of Literature)
- Chapter-3 (Company Profile)
- Chapter-4 (Methodology of the Study)Chapter-5 (Data Analysis & Findings)
- 4.1 Rationale of the Study
- 4.2 Objectives of the Study
- 4.3 Scope of the Study
- 4.4 Research Methodology
- Chapter-5 (Data Analysis & Findings)
- Limitations of the Study
How to Pay?
You Can Make Online Payment Via Netbanking/Debit Cards/Credit Cards /Mobikwik Wallet [Payment Gateway:CC Avenue India].
Payment can be done through any one bank out of the following two:
ICICI (CURRENT ACCOUNT)
Name: Gullybaba Publishing House (P) Ltd.,
A/C No. 083005000399,
Branch: Lawrence Road, Delhi-35,
IFSC Code: ICIC0000830
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Name: Gullybaba Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.,
A/c No. 00000030454391720,
Branch: Shastri Nagar,
IFSC Code: SBIN0011545
What will you receive after ordering project thesis?
- Firstly, you will receive a project synopsis in soft copy within the time period of 15 days, after payment.
- Once you have approved your synopsis, then you will get your project report within the time period of 40-60 days.
We do not provide “Guide” to the students. For guide, students have to seek to their nearby:
- A Management Faculty at the Headquarters (School of Management Studies).
- Academic Counsellor of Management Programme having relevant experience.
- Teacher in Management having 5 years of PG teaching experience/Professionals holding Masters’ degree in Management or allied disciplines having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant area. [In exceptional cases, a guide with a B.E. degree and 5 years of relevant experience may also be considered].
Project Proposal (Synopsis)
Proposal of the project should be prepared in consultation with the guide and be sent to THE COORDINATOR (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
The Proposal must have the following components:
a) Proper Project Proposal Proforma duly signed by the student and the guide with dates.
b) Bio-data of the Guide- A detailed biodata of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The biodata of the guide must have the following information in absolutely unambiguous manner:
- (i) Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
- (ii) Full Address and contact numbers of residence and current work place.
- (iii) Detailed Educational Qualifications- clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialisation), name and address of the University/Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification.
- (iv) Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organisations.
- (v) Any other information relevant for assessment of the eligibility of the guide. You may also attach current business card of the proposed guide.
Resubmission of Project Proposal
In case of non-approval of the proposal, the comments/suggestions for reformulating the project proposal will be communicated to the student. In such case, the revised project proposal should be submitted along with fresh project proposal proforma and a copy of the rejected proposal and project proposal proforma bearing the comments of the evaluator and P.P. No. (Project Proposal Number) allotted by the School of Management Studies.
Timings for the Submission of Synopsis/Project Report
Project Proposal as well as Project Report, both can be submitted any time throughout the year.
Note: 1) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st December to 31st May, then the result will be declared along with June Term-end examinations.
2) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st June to 30th November, then the result will be declared along with December Term-end examinations.
A student may be asked to appear for a Viva-Voce, if the evaluator so recommends. In that case, student will be intimated about it. We do not conduct viva-voce sessions. Students have to prepare for it on themselves by going through the project report.