Know everything you wanted to know about shipping and delivery of your productAccepted Payment Methods
Accepted International Cards/Currencies
Secured Payments:-Make online Shopping safer
Tracking Returns:-Tracking returns of your product
Problem with an Order:-Facing a problem with an order?
PayPal Account:- View if any shipping restrictions apply to your package
We accept the following payment methods by CCAvenue Payment Gateway currently
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Net Banking (For all leading banks )
- Cash on Delivery (Available on select deals and products)
- Online transfer from all major Indian banks/NEFT
- Mobile payments (Paymate)
Any hidden charges included on a purchase?
- No, there are no hidden costs included on any product you buy from us. The final cost is mentioned on the payment page and you shall have to pay nothing more than that.
I want to pay at delivery. Is that possible?
- You can make use of our Cash on Delivery (COD) option. By selecting this payment option, you are required to pay money on the delivery of your product.
May I pay by cheque upon delivery of my order (When I select COD)?
- Sorry, we do not accept cheques. The payment for COD has to be done in cash.
How will I receive my refund in case I have paid on COD?
- In case we need to provide refund for a COD order, customer is provided with store credit for the same. We also refund for the order by asking account details from the customer.
Can I make a purchase without Debit/Credit card on Gullybaba.com?
- You can choose for other payment method such as Net Banking, Cash/Cheque/Demand draft. We also have a facility of COD for almost all the products.
Do you accept International Credit Cards?
- Yes. We accept international credit cards and other payment instruments in countries that are supported by PayPal which currently include
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong
Do you accept payments in other currencies?
- Yes. Other than Indian Rupees we accept payments in all currencies supported by PayPal.
What are the Currency Conversion Charges?
- If you pay in any of the below currencies that are supported by PayPal, you will not be charged for any conversion fees. For all other currencies the amount will be converted into US Dollars and you may be charged a conversion fee. Please check with your credit card provider for more details.
Is online shopping secure and safer?
- To make online shopping safer, RBI has made it mandatory, from 1st August onwards, for all online transactions to have an extra level of authentication. The ‘extra’ level, is a password that you will have to enter after entering your credit/debit card details while making online payments. This new technology is called VBV – Verified by Visa or MSC – MasterCard SecureCode.
How do I register my credit / debit card and get this 'extra' password ?
- Each credit / debit card issuing bank has its own registration process for getting your secure password
What is the process of Tracking the returned product?
- As soon as we receive your return we would update your account, and mention the refund status in it.
Are you facing a problem with an order?
What if I receive a wrong product?
- In case you receive a product that you have not ordered then kindly write to us at Click here
Do I need a Paypal account to make payment using a non-Indian credit card?
- Yes. You need a Paypal account for paying using International Cards. When you click on the Paypal payment method (For Aboard) during ordering, you'll be taken to a page which will show you a form with billing details. If you don't see the form you'll see the following line which will take you to the form.
"Don't have a PayPal account? Use your credit card or bank account (where available). Continue"
Click on the link below "Continue" to continue to the form where you can enter your credit card details without having to create a Paypal account.