IGNOU ADMISSION PROCEDURE AND SCHEDULE FOR ALL PROGRAMS
Welcome to IGNOU Admission Page on GullyBaba.com
Admission Procedure On IGNOU - The Indira Gandhi National Open University is a national university and offers a wide range of courses. The university has so many regional centers all over cities of India as well as abroad. The university provides very easy way for admission in IGNOU certificate and degree as well as other courses.
Any candidate, who desires to take admission in any programme, has to buy a prospectus from the nearest regional center of IGNOU. Prospectus contains all necessary details of the prevailing courses which becomes helpful to the students to decide the courses suits that best suit them to brighten their career. The prospectus has all details related to the procedure of filling admission forms and ideal guidance about the courses.
Online Filling of Admission Form:
Steps for filling Online form:
- Click on "LOGIN" button from the homepage of Online admission system and then login with your UserName and password by clicking the "LOGIN" button given on the login screen.
Fill personal details, programme details, qualification details, course details, and correspondence details. Remember, while filling qualification details :-
- If your subjects are different than the subjects mentioned; click the "OTHERS" check box.
- For those with qualification of graduation and above, in the field "Board Code" select "9999".
Upload Scanned Documents: Remember, before this step you should must have the relevant scanned documents (It is suggested to scan documents from your originals). These include:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof.
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any). (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC. (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line. (less than 100 KB)
Pay your Programme fee through debit/credit card (Master/Visa/Rupay) and Net banking :-
- Payment by Debit/Credit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay): You have to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the programme fee and follow the online instruction to complete the payment of fee. After successful payment, you will be able to print/save the payment confirmation slip.
- Payment by Net banking : If you have net banking account select this option. You will be redirected to your bank website.
- Payment by ATM Card (PNB)
Once you have uploaded the document and click the "NEXT" button you will get the Form Preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Attachments required with admission form:
Duly filled application form should be attached with payment challan, certificates of educational qualification, age certificate, experience certificates (if any) and category certificates for SC/ ST/ PH/ OBC/ Kasmiri Migrant/ War Widow (if applicable).
Valid Dates of IGNOU Admission Form:
Admission form should be submitted before due dates twice in a year.
1) For Certificate Programmes: For July session, 31st May is last date without late fee and 15th June is last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
For January session, 30st November is last date without late fee and 15th December is last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
2) For Diploma, PG Diploma, Degree and Master Degree Programmes: For July session, 29th July is last date without late fee and 31st August is last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
For January session, 30st November is the last date without late fee and 31st December is the last date with late fee of Rs.200/-
CONTACT DETAILS: For Admission
Student Registration Division (SRD)
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068, India
Phone No:- 011- 29532741
E-Mail ID:- firstname.lastname@example.org