Dadi Janki Dwara Chune Gaye Heere Moti
Book : Dadi Janki Dwara Chune Gaye Heere Moti : Brahmakumaris GullyBaba 2016
Author : BK Dr. Murarilal Tyagi
ISBN : 978-93-83921-82-9
Binding : Paperback
Publisher : Gullybaba Publishing House (P) Ltd.
Number of Pages : 195
Language : Hindi
Edition : 2016
'Dadi Janki Dwara Chune Gaye Heere Moti' : Brahmakumaris GullyBaba 2016
This book 'Dadi Janki Dwara Chune Gaye Heere Moti' is compiled by B.K. Dr. Murarilal Tyagi to embellish the life of human beings. This book is Dadi Janki’s sermon, which is completely successful in changing people’s lives. This book contains answers of questions asked by people from Dadi Janki, and she satisfied their hearts with her marvellous answers that make them full of contentment. Our life is full of complications even after having many facilities. We are not exaggerated with happiness, rather our work shows sadness and depression. The solutions of these problems have been given in this book. Dadi Janki has presented the solutions of all negative thoughts and believes human beings have in their hearts. In this book, she suggests us various tips to prevent us from negative thoughts. By reading this book, human, in his life, can overcome most of the difficulties that come in his path.
Key features of this book:
- Salvation from speaking harsh words and inhumane behaviour with others.
- To be resolved from negativities, anger and jealousy through indulging positive thoughts.
- Release from many diseases by cleaning your brain through self-knowledge.
- Marvellous solutions to lead a happy life.
- Easy methods of true practice for purifying your soul and lead a joyful life.
- This book contains real diamonds and pearls of thoughts, which can illuminate humans’ dark path.
- Many tips has been given in this book to indulge happiness in humans’ life.
- Make us feel self-contentment.
- Helpful in realising self-importance.
The book will prove to be an asset for those who are regularly practicing the teaching of Brahmakumaris.
About Brahma Kumaris: Brahma Kumaris teaches a form of meditation that focuses on identity as souls (as opposed to bodies). They believe that all souls are intrinsically good and that God is the source of all goodness. The Brahma Kumaris support the UN Millennium Development Goals through a wide range of programmes promoting education; gender equality and empowerment of women; mental, physical, and spiritual health and well-being; and environmental sustainability. For over thirty years, the Brahma Kumaris have been helping to bring people of different faiths and cultures together, believing that a deeper understanding between faiths, based on acceptance and respect, will contribute to a culture of peace and non-violence in our world community.