Customized MBA Synopsis
(Customized) IGNOU MBA PROJECTS/Synopsis-MS100, FOR HR, MARKETING, OR, FINANCE
CUSTOMIZED PROJECT WITH REJECTION SUPPORT
WE PROVIDE ONLY SOFT COPY.
(Customized) IGNOU MBA PROJECTS/Synopsis-MS100, FOR HR | MARKETING | OR | FINANCE
CUSTOMIZED PROJECT WITH REJECTION SUPPORT
Get Project Report only in softcopy
As per your need here is the brief details about how to get Final Year Project of MBA ( MS-100)*. If you still be in doubt for any point feel free to ask. Or even if you do not enrol with us, you are free to ask for online guidance. We are the most trusted resource since year 2000 for final year project report help/reference material.
You can order your synopsis here, if you have any topic preference please email at [email protected] with your specialization, we will try to match topic as suggested by you if not topic will be provided by our experts.
To get project report please email at [email protected] after receiving the synopsis approval, to know how to pay for project CLICK HERE. Minimum time required to complete report work will be One to One & half month.
- Most trusted resource since year 2000 for final year project report help/reference material.
- PAST STUDENTS TOLD US "YOUR PACKAGE IS UNCOMPARABLE”
- Full Refund at every step of failure (If synopsis rejected, u will get FREE new synopsis or full refund), (If report rejected, u will get FREE new synopsis&report or full refund).
- If you still have any doubt or query, please feel free to get in touch with us. Our free online guidance is available for all the students.
DO REMEMBER PROJECT COMES ONCE IN COMPLETE STUDY PERIOD. NEVER TAKE RISK OF DEALING WITH FRAUD VENDORS SELLING THE PROJECTS. WE HAVE MANY CASES WHO HAS COME TO US AFTER FACING MUCH PROBLEMS DUE TO CHEAP RATES GIVEN BY THEM
WE DON'T PROVIDE SUPERVISOR. Buying Gullybaba Services/Products means you are agreed with our terms and conditions of use.
What you get from us:
1. First after ordering synopsis it will be sent by email in consultation with you by email.
2. Then after approval of synopsis first Copy of spiral binding report will be sent by courier for you to finalize / checking, after payment is cleared by you. To know how to pay for project CLICK HERE
3. After receiving first copy back we will courier you second one for the same purpose. If required step 2-3 may be repeated.
4. On finalization one more copy with all certificates will be sent for you to use.
5. All courier / postage is FREE.
For more information read FAQ.
!! USEFUL LINKS !!
- All about Project Proposal / Synopsis submission and approval?
- Timings for the Submission of Synopsis / Project Report
- All about Project Report evaluation and viva ?
!! FREE DOWNLOAD !!
- Synopsis Form
- Guide Remuneration Form
- Certificates of Originality
All about Project Proposal / Synopsis submission and approval?
The Proposal of the proposed Project should essentially have the following:
i) Introduction, brief background and Rationale of the topic chosen for the project. ii) Statement of the problem.
iii) Objectives (clearly stated in behavioural terms). iv) Research Methodology:
● Research Design
● Nature and source of data/information to be collected.
● Sample and sampling technique. Rationale of chosen organisation and the sample.
● Tools and Techniques to be used for data collection - details of the tools/questionnaire to be used and its relevance with the objectives of the project.
● Method/s to be used for data collection.
● Data handling and analysis- organisation and analysis of data. Statistical tools to be used for analysis. Relevance of statistical tools with the objectives of the project.
● Findings and conclusions.
Proposal of the project should be prepared in consultation with the guide and be sent to THE CO-ORDINATOR (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068.
The Proposal must have the following components:
a) Proper Project Proposal Proforma duly signed by the student and the guide with dates.
b) Bio-data of the Guide- A detailed biodata of the guide (duly signed, in original, by the guide along with date). The biodata of the guide must have the following information in absolutely unambiguous manner:
● Name and Date of Birth of the guide.
● Full Address and contact numbers of residence and current work place.
● Detailed Educational Qualifications- clearly mentioning the Degrees (with specialisation), name and address of the University/ Institution and the year of award of degree/qualification.
● Detailed work experience, stated clearly in chronological order having details of the designation, period, name and contactable address of the organisations
● Any other information relevant for assessment of the eligibility of the guide. You may also attach current business card of the proposed guide.
Eligible Project Guide
i) Management Faculty at the Headquarters (School of Management Studies).
ii) Academic Counsellors of Management Programme having relevant experience.
iii) Teacher in Management having 5 years of PG teaching experience / Professionals holding Masters’ degree in Management or allied disciplines having a minimum of 5 years of experience in the relevant area. [In exceptional cases, a guide with a B.E. degree and 5 years of relevant experience may also be considered].
Please note that spouse, direct relatives, and blood relations are not permitted to be the guide.
In case the proposed guide is not approved by the Faculty, the student shall be advised so, and in such cases the student should change the guide and submit the project proposal afresh with the signature of the new guide, as it will be considered as a new proposal.
Similarly if a student wants to change his/her guide for any reason, s/he would be required to submit the project proposal along with the signature of the new guide on a new project proposal proforma, as it would be considered as a new proposal.
In case of academic counsellors, it should be clearly mentioned as to which courses s/he is counselling and since when, along with the name and code of the study centre, s/he is attached with. The project guide will be paid a token honorarium of 300/- by the University for guiding the student.
At any given point of time a guide is not permitted to guide more than five students.
Note : Students are advised to select guides who are active professionals in the relevant area of the selected topic, i.e. if the topic is in the area of Finance, the guide should be a specialist in Finance and so on. Project Guides are also requested to restrict guiding projects in their core specialisation area only.
After selection of the guide and finalising the topic, student should send the Project Proposal Proforma along with one copy of the proposal and Bio-data of the guide to The Coordinator (Projects), School of Management Studies, IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068 for approval.
Proposals incomplete in any respect will not be accepted. Students are advised to retain a copy of the proposal. Proposals not accompanying a complete and signed Bio-Data of guide (as per details given above) will not be considered.
Project Proposal can be submitted throughout the year. The project proposal must be received in the school latest by the end of second semester (within 12 months) of the registration of MS-100. This is to ensure that the students get atleast 8-9 months time to complete their project work and submit it before the expiry of the 4th semester of Registration validity of MS-100’s registration received in school after 12 months of MS-100 regis- tration. The school will not be responsible for timely disposal of the project proposals. Those falling under this category are libuly to miss the timeline for submission of the project report. In such cases, they may have to re- register for MS-100.
Communication of Approval
A written communication regarding the approval/non-approval of the project proposal will be sent to the student within four months (excluding the vacation period of the faculty) of the receipt of the proposal in the School.
Resubmission of Project Proposal
In case of non-approval of the proposal the comments/suggestions for reformulating the project proposal will be communicated to the student. In such case the revised project proposal should be submitted along with fresh project proposal proforma and a copy of the rejected proposal and project proposal proforma bearing the com- ments of the evaluator and P.P. No. (Project Proposal Number) allotted by the School of Management Studies.
Timings for the Submission of Synopsis / Project Report
Project Proposal can be submitted throughout the year.
Project Report can be submitted any time throughout the year.
Note: 1) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st December to 31st May, then the result will be declared along with June Term-end examinations.
2) If a Project Report is submitted between 1st June to 30th November, then the result will be declared along with December Term-end examinations.
A student may be asked to appear for a Viva-Voce, if the evaluator so recommends. In that case, student will be intimated about it