IGNOU Result Update: The Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU will declare the results of December term-end exam 2018 anytime soon. All the candidates can check the scores on the official website, the link for which is ignou.ac.in. The IGNOU December 2018 term end exam was conducted from December 1 to December 31. The exam was held at various test centers across the nation.
“The results of term end examination are almost ready and will be declared anytime soon on the official website of IGNOU. All the students who gave the exam should keep their admit cards handy so as to check the result quickly on the IGNOU website.
Here’s how to check IGNOU December Result 2018
- Log on to the official website of IGNOU
- On the homepage, click on the result link
- Enter your 9 digit enrolment number and other details
- Click on submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download it and print out of the result for future use.
Important Note: If you’re not satisfied with the result of your Term End Examinations, please do get the photocopy of your answer sheets first, before applying for revaluation of mark sheet. It’s not mandatory that you will get good marks after revaluation. All these things apply for both New and Old students of IGNOU. If you get your exam paper photocopy and the paper after revaluation is not checked up to your expectations, you can lodge your complaint on the Consumer Complaint portal. Do share this awareness with your friends and family members studying in IGNOU for the transparency in the education system and no one should lose their precious years of life. Even if you’ve failed in Dec TEE exams of IGNOU, GPH IGNOU help books will surely help you out.
Click Here For IGNOU help book
IGNOU Assignments marks, status and result Dec-2018
Click here to check IGNOU assignments marks, status and result
Once evaluator has successfully evaluated your assignment then they will upload your marks on IGNOU site and it can be seen by every student to get their report. you can get your marks, status, grades and result of your assignments from here. Generally, assignments marks updating and uploading within 40 days after submission to the concerned study centre.
If your marks or status is not uploaded yet by IGNOU then we request you to wait some more time and check again for new updates. If still your assignment status or marks are not shown then you can contact us and we will help you to resolve your query and connect you to IGNOU assignments evaluation centre to get an answer to all questions. You can also visit the IGNOU study centre to get updates regarding assignments marks and status.
IGNOU Assignment Status 2019 – Important Instructions
- Candidates need to submit their assignments as per the deadline mentioned on the assignment booklet to check their IGNOU 2019 assignment status.
- The university takes time to update the assignment status. Therefore, candidates need not worry if they their assignment status of IGNOU 2019 shows ‘not found’ or ‘not submitted’ for some time. However, if the status remains like this for long, candidates should get in touch with the regional centre officials.
- Since assignments are a crucial part of evaluation, candidates should ensure that they submit all the assignments within time to have a positive IGNOU assignment status 2019 and to prevent any obstacles while obtaining their degree.
- The passing marks for assignments is 50%. It is only when candidates score these marks that the assignment status of IGNOU 2019 in the grade card will show ‘completed’. ‘Not completed’ status means a fail in the assignment and that candidates will have to write and submit the assignments again.
IGNOU-e-Content’ Application is an Official Mobile Application of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi. This app is an ICT initiative of IGNOU to provide Digital Learning Environment to IGNOU learners and extending Technology Enhanced Learner Support Services to them. The aim of this initiative is to disseminate the digitised course material to IGNOU Learners.
IGNOU-e-Content App is a one stop solution for all the IGNOU learners to access their course material through their hand held devices such as Mobile Phones and Tablets. This app will cater around 30 million IGNOU learners to access the course material at any time anywhere at their finger tips.
IGNOU-e-Content provides downloadable IGNOU course material to its learners at various levels such as Certificate, Diploma, PG Certificate/ Diploma, Bachelors and Masters Degree programme. Once the course material is downloaded in learner’s mobile device they can access it on anytime-anywhere in the world.
ignou help book