Indira Gandhi National Open University has declared OPENMAT XLV result 2019 after the successful Completion of entrance examination. Result can be checked on the official website of IGNOU i.e. “www.ignou.ac.in”
Candidates can only be able to check their IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV result by using their enrolment number. IGNOU OPENMAT is conducted by Indira Gandhi National Open University, for admission to its MBA program. The test assesses the candidate’s aptitude in Management and is to be considered for admission to MBA.
How to Check IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV 2019 Result
To check the IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV and XLV result, student should follow the given instructions.
- Open IGNOU official website www.ignou.ac.in
- Go to the ‘student zone’, after that go to the ‘results’
- Click on the course OPENMAT
- Then click on the OPENMAT XLIV or XLV for management programme
- Once you click on the link, a fresh page will open asking for your enrollment number.
- After entering the enrollment number, Click on ‘submit’ button and result will display on your screen.
- Download the score card and take a print for a future use.
Students can check their result by clicking on the below given link.
Click here For the IGNOU OPENMAT XLV result
Candidates who will qualify for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test will be eligible to take admission in to management programme in of the following two semesters.
candidates who qualified For march OPENMAT test may take admission in July 2019, or in January 2020 semester.
All the students who had been appear for the OPENMAT their result card will be send by the university.
Result card indicating their status as regards to qualifying or not qualifying.
only qualifying student would be eligible to take admission in management programme.