Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) claims to be the largest university in the world which offers Distance and Open Education to many students across the world. Around 4 million students are served by IGNOU University.
IGNOU Term-End examination is scheduled from 1st December to 31st December and the board officials of IGNOU have released the IGNOU Admit Card on 22nd November. Students who are appearing for the examination should download the IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket from the official website of IGNOU: ignou.ac.in. With the help of their credentials. We provide you hereunder all the detailed information regarding IGNOU Admit Card 2019.
How To Download IGNOU Admit Card
Follow the below points to download IGNOU Hall Ticket or Admit Card.
- Visit the official website of IGNOU ignou.ac.in.
- Under“Enrolled Students”enter your Enrollment Number and Date of Birth (mm/dd/yyyy) and select your Program.
- Click on “Login”.
- Click on the link provided for Hall Ticket for December 2018 Term End Examination.
- Now enter your 9 digit enrollment numberand select your program.
- Click on “Submit“.
- Your IGNOU Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be displayed. Candidates are requested to download it for further reference.
Key Points Regarding IGNOU Admit Card
How to find best assignment?
Here are few important points to be noted regarding IGNOU Hall Ticket or Admit Card:
- No student will be allowed to attend the IGNOU Term-End examination without IGNOU Admit card/Hall Ticket.
- Candidates must check the details mentioned on the admit card.
- No hard copy of IGNOU Hall Ticket will be sent. Students must download it from the official website.
- IGNOU Admit Card will be available till the IGNOU examination ends.
- Candidates appearing for IGNOU examination must read the information mentioned on the IGNOU hall ticket and follow the
- Instructions accordingly during the examination.
The following details will be mentioned on IGNOU Hall Ticket/Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate: XXXXXXXXXX
- Candidates Exam Center: XXXXXXXXXX
- Registration Number: XXXXXXXXX
- Date of Birth: XX/XX/XXXX
- Date of the Examination: XX/XX/XXXX
- Time of the Examination: XX:XX am
- Applied Program: XXXXXXXXX
- Important Instructions:
Note:- Candidates can get the IGNOU 2019 Hall Ticket through online mode. In case, candidates will not get their hall ticket before three days of the exam, they can download it through online mode from the website.