Have you got late filling your exam form? Do not worry. There is a great news for all IGNOU aspirants that the last date for accepting the Examination Form for December 2017 Term End Examination has been extended till 31st October, 2017. To put in simple words, you also do not need to pay late fee.
What To Keep In Mind While Submitting Examination Form for December 2017
1. Before going for submitting your examination form, it is required to submit assignment as your study center. If you have submitted your assignments, you are allowed to go for filling the online examination form. Without submitting assignments, you will not be allowed to have Hall Tickets.
2. Make sure you are not filling anything wrong in your examination form. Fill it carefully. Once you fill the examination form in an accurate way, your hall Ticket will be uploaded on the site before 10 days of examination. Check it out the link https://youtu.be/NDn2dE2CUDQ for more information.
3. You can easily download it from the site. For this you have to visit the official Ignou site www.ignou.ac.in
What Is The Examination Fee?
Are you curious to know how much you have to pay? It is quite reasonable. As an aspirant, you have to pay only INR 120 per course for theory and practical.
1. Here, it is being informed that the dates for submission of examination forms has been extended and it is being started from 1st September to 31st October without late fee.
2. You have to pay the late fee of Rs.1000/- in case if you get late. The late fee will be applicable in between of 1st November to 15th November, 2017.
3. If you are an international students, you have to submit your examination form through international division only.
What About TheMode of payment?
(i) Credit Card and it is being mentioned that charges of 0.85% will be applicable and added to the total amount.
(ii) You can also pay the fee using your Debit Card in which the extra charges of 0.70% and 0.95% will be added. 0.75% will be for a transaction upto Rs.2000/- and 0.95% for a transaction If it goes above than Rs.2000/-
(iii) There would be no extra charges if you go for Ubi Net Banking.
(iv) INR 10 will be added for All Net Banking Transaction (excluding UBI).
For more information, you must login to https://youtu.be/NDn2dE2CUDQ in order to come across the exam related information in a discreet manner. This video opens up the important information in a great way.