IGNOU – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced B.Ed Entrance Exam for January 2020 admission session. Applications are invited from interested candidates for admission to the Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) course for January 2020 Session.
B. Ed is a two-year full-time programme and the maximum time limit for its completion is 5 years. This course is specially designed for the teachers which are trained in-service. The Candidates who are eligible and desire to enroll themselves must clear a test IGNOU B.Ed Admissions 2020 (Common Entrance Test) conducted every year by the University and Recognised by NCTE.
Follow the 5 steps given below to Apply Online:
Step-1: Apply for Online Registration and note down the system generated Application No.
Step-2: Fill Online Application Form
Step-3: Upload Scanned Photo (between 10 kb – 200 kb) & Signature (between 4kb – 30kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
Step-4: Pay Examination Fee using Syndicate/ICICI Payment Gateway and keep the proof of fee paid.
Step-5: Download Confirmation Page and Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page.
Online Submission of Application Form- 17 June to 01 July, 2019 (Now extended up to 5 July 2019)
- Candidates with 50% marks in the bachelor’s degree/ or in master degree in any of the streams.
- The reservation and relaxation of 5% marks in eligibility will be provided to SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates.
Fees and other important information
- Ed. Entrance Fee – Rs. 600/-
- Online Submission of Application Form – 17 June to 01 July, 2019(Now extended)
- Duration of Examination – 02 Hours
- Timing of Examination- First Session: 10:00 am to 12:00 pm
- Correction in Particulars of Application Form on Website only- 02 to 03 July, 2019
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website- 10 July, 2019
- Last Date of Successful Transaction of Fee through Credit/Debit Card/Net-Banking – 05 July, 2019
Note: – Candidates are advised to check IGNOU admission link regularly on website www.ignou.ac.in.
Candidates are also advised to read the Information Bulletin carefully and go through the instructions regarding filling of Online Application Form given on IGNOU B.ED. 2020 at website www.ntaignou.nic.in, before starting online registration.