Highly Visited Links
- GPH IGNOU Books with Solved Papers and Important Exam Material
- MCA BCA MBA and other Courses Assignments
- MCA BCA MBA Final Year Project Report Synopsis
- Previous Year Question Papers Unsolved
- Ignou Term End Examination Results
- IGNOU Courses, Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Fees & Syllabus
- Admission Schedule & Procedure
- Partner Institutions outside India
- Notifications, Circulars & Announcements
- Download Examination Form
- Fill Term End Exam form Online
- July 2006 Admissions for Masters, Bachelors and Certificate Programs
- OPENMAT Exam for MBA Admissions
- Date Sheet JUNE 2013
- Grade Card
- Hall Ticket
Please see the F.A.Q. before placing any query to us or before calling or before E-Mailing..
Kinldly mail us if you have any important material which can be helpful to other students. We will reward you with many freebies. And publish your name on the site.
MCA final project report
All about Project Report evaluation and viva
The Project Report is evaluated for 150 marks and the viva-voce is for 50 marks. Viva-voce is compulsory and forms part of evaluation. A student in order to be declared successful in the project (CS-17) must secure 50% marks in each component:
(i) Project Evaluation
(ii) Viva-voce. If a student fails to attend viva, her/his Project will remains incomplete.
Student will be duly intimated about the Viva-voce by a letter from the Regional Director of the concerned Regional Centre. Viva-voce will be held at the Regional centre. In no case the viva-voce would be conducted at the work place or the residence of the Examiner. Viva-voce will be conducted face-to-face. Viva through telephone, e-mail or online is not permitted. No student is allowed to take telephonic viva, except for very exceptional cases, and that too only after taking due permission from the Director, SOCIS. The expenditure for the same would be borne by the student.