MS-97: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS
Note: Answer all the questions and send them to the Coordinator of the Study Centre you are attached with.
- 1. “Different countries have been bestowed with different factor endowments, and the differences in factor endowments cause trade between the trading partners.” Explain with reference to international trade theory with two factor inputs namely labour and capital.
- 2. Identify an organization of your choice and describe the changes in the mode of planning adopted by it.
- 3. Describe any two accounting aspects of Multinational Control Systems.
- 4. “In cross cultural negotiations successful negotiations require each party to do self analysis and also analysis of the other party.” Discuss.
5. Select any sector of your choice like insurance, retailing and analyze what would be the direct impact of FDI?
6. Write short notes on the following:
a) Multi Centre System
b) Performance Evaluator
c) Backward Integration