MS-55: Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Note: Answer all the questions and send them to the Coordinator of the Study Centre you are attached with.
- 1. Describe the supply chain involved in making the self-instructional material of MS-55 that you have just received from the university.
- 2. Discuss the key processes required to enhance customer focus in the supply chain.
- 3. Explain global sourcing and its advantages and disadvantages. How can you arrive at the best course of action for global sourcing?
- 4. What is Customer Profitability Analysis? Why it has gained importance in the recent times. Is it ethical to deny a customer that is not profitable?
- 5. Write short notes on
- 1) Bullwhip effect
- 2) Hierarchical Based Measurement System
- 3) Risk Hedging supply chains