MS-54: INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR MANAGERS
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment on or before 30 th April, 2013 to the coordinator of your study center.
1. Define Management Information Systems (MIS) and discuss various characteristics expected of a good MIS.
2. Evaluate critical success factor method for the purpose of Information Requirement Analysis.
3. What are the various system analysis tools and why do we need more than one tool at a time?
4. Discuss the main function of data communication software.
5. Define DBMS and outline the basic sequence of steps for acquiring of DBMS.
6. “Computer virus is a major threat to computer security” – Justify the statement.