Highly Visited Links
- GPH IGNOU Books with Solved Papers and Important Exam Material
- MCA BCA MBA and other Courses Assignments
- MCA BCA MBA Final Year Project Report Synopsis
- Previous Year Question Papers Unsolved
- Ignou Term End Examination Results
- IGNOU Courses, Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Fees & Syllabus for January 2014 Admission
- Admission Schedule & Procedure
- Partner Institutions outside India
- Notifications, Circulars & Announcements
- Download Examination Form
- Fill Term End Exam form Online
- OPENMAT Exam for MBA Admissions
- Date Sheet June 2014
- Grade Card
- Hall Ticket
CONTENTS: All Previous Year Papers Solved Important Exams Material Included
Please see the F.A.Q. before placing any query to us or before calling or before E-Mailing..
Kinldly mail us if you have any important material which can be helpful to other students. We will reward you with many freebies. And publish your name on the site.
IGNOU Term End Exam Form Online Submission
IGNOU December 2013 Online Term End Exam Form
Welcome to IGNOU December 2013 Term End Exam Form Online Submission Page on GullyBaba.com
Indira Gandhi National Open University has provided an option to fill up Online IGNOU Term End Exam Form December 2013. IGNOU students can submit the December 2013 Term End Exam form Online. They must read the guidelines before filling up the exam form December 2013.
Please follow the guidelines and instruction for submission of Examination Form:-
1. Please ensure that you have already submitted the assignments as applicable for the courses you are filling in the Examination Form. Otherwise, Hall Tickets will NOT be issued for the courses for which assignments have not been submitted by you.
2. You are required to pay examination fee@ Rs. 60/-per course for theory as well as practical. Dates for submission of examination forms start from 1st September to 30th September without late fee. Late fee of Rs 300/- is from 1st October to 20th October, 2013 for December, 2013 TEE.
3. Mode of payment
Debit Card of Union Bank of India
4. Results of June, 2013 Term-end examinations are available on University website. Please see result status before filling examination form.
5. Select and enter Programme code and Examination Centre Code from the options available. If the centre opted by the student is not activated as examination centre or not allotted for any other reason, alternative examination centre will be allotted.
6. Select courses carefully. Courses for theory as well as practical needs to be selected separately from the list appearing on the screen.
7. If you wish to submit on-line form the keep auto generated control No. for future reference.
8. In case you wish to make payment through credit card please select this option and make the payment. Note that 1.96% of the amount to be paid will be debited to your Credit Card Account towards transaction charges. Please retain the auto generated control no. for future reference.
9. You will receive an acknowledgement with control number at the E-mail address given in the application form.
10. You may visit SEARCH OPTION after 24 hours of submission of your form (leaving the day of submission except Saturday & Sunday) to see the details of particulars submitted by you. In case the particulars of your form are not available, you may submit the form again.
11. University issues hall- ticket to the students two weeks before commencement of Term-end Examination and also uploads the information on the University website. If you do not receive hall ticket one week before commencement of examination, please download the hall ticket from the website and report to the Examination Centre with your Identity Card issued by the University
12. You will be allowed to appear in Term-end Examination for the courses
1. In which required number of assignment as applicable for the course(s) have been submitted.
2. Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time-barred.
Important Note: Please confirm your registration and exam eligibility (validity as given in the prospetus/programme guide) of the opted course(s) before filling up the exam form