Highly Visited Links
- GPH IGNOU Books with Solved Papers and Important Exam Material
- MCA BCA MBA and other Courses Assignments
- MCA BCA MBA Final Year Project Report Synopsis
- Previous Year Question Papers Unsolved
- Ignou Term End Examination Results
- IGNOU Courses, Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Fees & Syllabus
- Admission Schedule & Procedure
- Partner Institutions outside India
- Notifications, Circulars & Announcements
- Download Examination Form
- Fill Term End Exam form Online
- July 2006 Admissions for Masters, Bachelors and Certificate Programs
- OPENMAT Exam for MBA Admissions
- Date Sheet JUNE 2013
- Grade Card
- Hall Ticket
Please see the F.A.Q. before placing any query to us or before calling or before E-Mailing..
Kinldly mail us if you have any important material which can be helpful to other students. We will reward you with many freebies. And publish your name on the site.
BCA final project report
All about Project Report evaluation / viva and pass / failure
The Project Report is evaluated for 150 marks and the Viva-Voce is for 50 marks. To be declared successful, the student should secure at least 50% marks separately in both project report evaluation (i.e. 75/150) and viva-voce (i.e. 50/100). Students will be duly intimated about the schedule of viva-voce by a letter from the respective Regional Centre. An unsuccessful student can either submit the same project after following comments on the assessment sheet or s/he can do a different project. Always, ensure that the CS-76 project guidelines are followed.
RESUBMISSION OF THE BCA PROJECT IN CASE OF FAILED STUDENTS
If the student is unsuccessful in the project, s/he should ‘re-do’ the whole cycle, right from the submission of the project synopsis. Students are advised to select a new topic for the project and should prepare and submit the project synopsis to the Regional Centre concerned as per the project guidelines. There are no separate slots for the submission of the project synopsis/project reports for the failed students. Respective submissions of the project synopsis and the project reports should be done strictly as per the “calendar for the BCA project” given in the project guidelines. Along with the resubmission of the project report, the student is required to remit Rs. 850/- if enrolled in CS-76 course otherwise Rs. 1275 (in case of CS-11) as pro-rata fee. The fee should be remitted to the Regional Centre at the time of resubmission of the project report by the way of Demand Draft favouring IGNOU and payable at the city where your Regional Centre is located.