Highly Visited Links
- GPH IGNOU Books with Solved Papers and Important Exam Material
- MCA BCA MBA and other Courses Assignments
- MCA BCA MBA Final Year Project Report Synopsis
- Previous Year Question Papers Unsolved
- Ignou Term End Examination Results
- IGNOU Courses, Admission, Eligibility, Duration, Fees & Syllabus
- Admission Schedule & Procedure
- Partner Institutions outside India
- Notifications, Circulars & Announcements
- Download Examination Form
- Fill Term End Exam form Online
- July 2006 Admissions for Masters, Bachelors and Certificate Programs
- OPENMAT Exam for MBA Admissions
- Date Sheet JUNE 2013
- Grade Card
- Hall Ticket
Please see the F.A.Q. before placing any query to us or before calling or before E-Mailing..
Kinldly mail us if you have any important material which can be helpful to other students. We will reward you with many freebies. And publish your name on the site.
BCA final project report
All about Project Proposal / Synopsis submission and approval
- 1. Proforma for Approval of Project Proposal duly filled and signed by both the student and the Project Guide with date.
- 2. Bio-data of the project guide with her/his signature and date.
- 3. Synopsis of the project proposal (12-15 pages).
- 4. A self-addressed envelope with duly affixed postage stamps (to send it by ordinary post only) on it.
- 5. A photocopy of the complete Project Proposal (along with Project Proforma, Project Synopsis, Biodata of the guide) submitted to your Regional Centre, should be retained by the student for future reference.
PROJECT PROPOSAL SUBMISSION AND APPROVAL
After finalising the topic and the selection of the guide, students should send the Project Proposal Proforma given on page no. 6 along with the synopsis and bio-data of the guide to The Regional Director of the Regional Centre concerned. Incomplete project proposals in any respect will be summarily rejected.
COMMUNICATION OF APPROVAL
Communication regarding the Approval/Non-approval of the project will be sent to you within four weeks after the receipt of the project proposal by the Regional Centre concerned.
RESUBMISSION OF THE PROJECT PROPOSAL IN CASE OF NON-APPROVAL
In case of non-approval, the suggestions for reformulating the project will be communicated to you. The revised project synopsis along with a new proforma, should be re-submitted along with a copy of the earlier synopsis and non-approval project proposal proforma in the next slot. For example, if the student submitted the synopsis during the 1st April to 30th June slot and is not approved due to some reasons, s/he is eligible to resubmit the revised project synopsis only during the next slot i.e., 1st October to 31st December. These guidelines are applicable for earlier batch students also whose project work is pending.
ELIGIBILITY OF PROJECT GUIDE
1. A person having Ph.D./M.Tech. in Computer Science.
2. A person having B.E/B.Tech (Computer Science), MCA, M.Sc (Computer Science) with minimum 2 years experience in Industry/Teaching.